Friday, January 23, 2009

Many thanks, dear friends... (by Whren)

I would like to extend my warmest gratitude to my brave comrades, who selflessly partook of this mission to free me from the dreadful curse that has befallen me. To Quarian, who, with tremendous valor, furiously tried to free me from the wretched restraints that bound us, you have my utter respect and deepest thanks. Since it was my misfortune and, perhaps, foolishness, that caused our latest predicament, I have agreed with humbled heart to remain a captive of the Cult of Demogrogan. Dear friends, do not fear for me. I will accept the consequences of my actions, however, your wiley gnome Mistress of Plunder has a few tricks up her sleeve.

So, carry on, warriors. I will keep my eyes turned to the horizon.

~Whren

No comments: